For the past 50 years, Perspectives on History has been the principal source for news and information about the historical discipline. Published monthly during the academic year, Perspectives on History offers articles and commentary on teaching, computers and software, history in the media, museum exhibitions, and archives and research. Also includes the most comprehensive current listings of employment openings and historical activities, both within and outside academia.
From this issue:
- The Natty Professor: Looking Like a Historian at #aha16
By Vanessa M. Holden
- The Annual Meeting Blues: An Unvarnished Personal History
By Allison Miller
- The Troubled Academic Job Market for History
By Robert B. Townsend and Julia Brookins
- Responding to Resistance: Faculty and Administrators of Color Analyze Today's Student Movements at the Annual Meeting
By Eladio Bobadilla
- Silent Heroes: Teaching the Past through Remembrance
By Kevin Wagner
Access the full table of contents now.
Reach the 15,500 plus readers of Perspectives on History. Display and classified ads run in each print issue September through May.