From the President
The Coalition Column
Annual Meeting 2007
National History Center
Please note the following corrections to the print version of the September 2006 issue of Perspectives. The errors are regretted:
- Page 18: In the advertisement for the Fellowship in Aerospace History the year for the tenure of the fellowship (shown in the heading) should read 200708.
- On page 19: The correct location of the Job Register (at the 121st annual meeting) is the Marriott's Marquis Ballroom Salon 2, and not as indicated.
- On page 31: The notice about the William Gilbert Award should have said "Eligible for consideration for the 2007 award (to be presented at the 2008 annual meeting) are articles by members of the AHA, published in the United States between June 1, 2005 and May 31, 2007."
- On page 36: In the advertisement for the J. Franklin Jameson Fellowship, the deadline should read March 15, 2007; and the tenure of the fellowship should read 200708.
- On page 40: The advertisement for the Eugene Asher Award for Distinguished Teaching should have indicated that the recipient of the award will be invited to attend the 2008 annual meeting.
- On page 47: The deadline for receiving the nominations for the Award for Scholarly Distinction is April 29, 2007, and not as indicated.
Annual Meeting 2008
Letters to the Editor
The cover photo on the print version is "Moonrise Over Atlanta" ©1994,
Kevin C. Rose/