Washington, D.C., January 2-5, 2014
Preregistration rates end on December 21, 2013.
- Member - Preregistration/$164 or Onsite/$193
- Nonmember - Preregistration/$215 or Onsite/$244
- Student Member - Preregistration/$76 or Onsite/$82
- Student Nonmember - Preregistration/$116 or Onsite/$122
- Retired/Unemployed - Preregistration/$79 or Onsite/$84
- Pre-collegiate Teacher - Preregistration/$40 or Onsite/$45
- High School Teacher/Student Group* - Preregistration/$70
- Undergraduate Teacher/Student Group* - Preregistration/$200
- Graduate Teacher/Student Group* Pre-candidacy students only - Preregistration/$200
*Group rate available to members only.
2014 Annual Meeting App
The free meeting app for the American Historical Association's 128th Annual Meeting is now available.
- Access program and exhibitor information on the go
- Plan your schedule
- Access useful local information
- Receive important updates
iPhone and iPad: Download from the Apple Store
Android: Download from the Android Market
Mobile Web: Download mobile web version (for non-Android and IOS mobile devices)
Desktop: Access the desktop version
Annual Meeting Communities Forum
Share session and conference information, connect with fellow panelists and attendees, or ask questions.
Join the AHA
If your field is history—no matter what your specialization is or where you work—membership in the American Historical Association is indispensable. Among the numerous organizations that serve historians, only the AHA brings together historians from all geographical, chronological, and topical specializations and all work contexts, embracing the breadth and variety of activity in history today.
More important, only the AHA addresses the diverse special needs of individuals and the interests of the discipline as a whole. No matter what other specialized organizations you belong to, AHA membership is still essential—no other organization serves you and the discipline as a whole like the AHA.
Advance registrants who are unable to attend the meeting may request a refund of their registration fee. Cancellations and refund requests must be submitted in writing and postmarked (or e-mailed) by December 17, 2013. Refunds will be processed less a $20 administration fee. No refunds will be issued for requests postmarked or e-mailed after December 17, 2013. Cancellations and refund requests should be submitted to AHA Business Office, 400 A St. SE, Washington, DC 20003, or e-mailed to Phu Pham. Faxed refund requests will not be accepted. Proof of payment—copies of front and back of canceled check or copy of credit card statement—may be required.