Atlanta, January 7-10, 2016
Registration now open!
- Attendee Member: Preregistration/$164 or Onsite/$193
- Attendee Nonmember: Preregistration/$220 or Onsite/$250
- Speaker Member: Preregistration/$164 or Onsite/$193
- Speaker Nonmember: Preregistration/$164 or Onsite/$193
- Student Member: Preregistration/$76 or Onsite/$82
- Student Nonmember: Preregistration/$119 or Onsite/$125
- Unemployed Member: Preregistration/$70 or Onsite/$75
- Unemployed Nonmember: Preregistration/$80 or Onsite/$85
- Retired Member: Preregistration/$79 or Onsite/$84
- Retired Nonmember: Preregistration/$85 or Onsite/$90
- K-12 Teacher Member: Preregistration/$40 or Onsite/$45
- K-12 Teacher Nonmember: Preregistration/$45 or Onsite/$50
- K-12 Teacher/Student Group*: Member rate plus $10 per student
- Undergraduate Teacher/Student Group*: Member rate plus $10 per student
- Graduate Teacher/Student Group* (pre-candidacy students only): Member rate plus $10 per student
*Group rate available to members only.
Student Member Pricing
Students who are not members of the American Historical Association should take a few minutes to join. The price of a student membership is typically less than the difference in price between a nonmember and a member student registration.
Join the AHA
If your field is history—no matter what your specialization is or where you work—membership in the American Historical Association is indispensable. Among the numerous organizations that serve historians, only the AHA brings together historians from all geographical, chronological, and topical specializations and all work contexts, embracing the breadth and variety of activity in history today.
More important, only the AHA addresses the diverse special needs of individuals and the interests of the discipline as a whole. No matter what other specialized organizations you belong to, AHA membership is still essential—no other organization serves you and the discipline as a whole like the AHA.
Faculty-Student Group Rate
Help your own students attend the AHA annual meeting through the AHA's deeply discounted faculty/student group rate. For an additional fee of only $10 for each K-12, undergraduate, and graduate student, AHA members can bring students to the annual meeting. The AHA's faculty/student group rate is a great way to mentor students, nourish their interest in history, and encourage their professional growth. To change your registration to a faculty/student group registration, call (508) 743-0510.
Annual Meeting Communities Forum
Want to propose a session, find historians with similar research interests, or just find someone to share a hotel room while at the meeting? Simply visit the annual meeting discussion group on AHA Communities and send out a query! This is an ideal place to connect with fellow historians on any issue related to the meeting.