Board of Editors, American Historical Review
Established by the constitution and appointed by the Council
on nomination by the editor in consultation with the Research Division. (12
Purpose: To advise and assist the AHR editor in his or her editorial duties. Assignment to Division: Research Division
- David A. Bell, Princeton Univ., Modern Europe
- Timothy Brook, Univ. of British Columbia, Asia
- Harold J. Cook, Brown Univ., Early Modern Europe
- Philip J. Ethington, Univ. of Southern California, Methods
- Greg Grandin, New York Univ., Latin America
- Jochen Hellbeck, Rutgers Univ., New Brunswick, Eastern Europe
- Dagmar Herzog, Graduate Center, CUNY, Modern Europe
- Susan Juster, Univ. of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Early America
- Sumathi Ramaswamy, Duke Univ., World
- Emily S. Rosenberg, Univ. of California, Irvine, Modern United States
- Carol Symes, Univ. of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, Medieval
- Megan Vaughan, King's Coll., Univ. of Cambridge, Africa
American Historical Review Staff
- Sandrine Emmanuelle Catris, ed. asst.
- Adrienne Elyse Chudzinski, ed. asst.
- Cris Coffey, operations mgr.
- Moureen Coulter, reviews ed.
- David Michael Jamison, ed. asst.
- Denisa Jashari, ed. asst.
- Amanda J. Koch, ed. asst.
- Lara H. Kriegel, assoc. ed.
- Jane Lyle, articles ed.
- Christopher Alan Molnar, ed. asst.
- Scott R. Reynolds, ed. asst.
- Robert A. Schneider, ed.
- Jessica J. Smith, production asst.
Last Updated: March 22, 2013 5:21 PM