Annual Meeting Program Committee
The Program Committee includes the chair, the co-chair, the chair-elect, the co-chair-elect, and 10 other members. The chairs and other committee members are appointed by the Council on the recommendation from the Research Division. (14 members)
Purpose: To plan the program for the AHA annual meetings.
Assignment to Division: Research Division
- Anne E. C. McCants, Massachusetts Inst. of Tech., 2014 Chair
- Francesca Trivellato, Yale Univ., 2015 Chair
- Peter C. Perdue, Yale Univ., 2014 Co-Chair
- Andrew S. Sartori, New York Univ., 2015 Co-Chair
- Julia A. Clancy-Smith, Univ. of Arizona
- Sarah Cline, Univ. of California, Santa Barbara
- Peter A. Coclanis, Univ. of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
- Joshua H. Cole, Univ. of Michigan, Ann Arbor
- Rex M. Ellis, Smithsonian Inst.
- James Harris, Saint Margaret's Episcopal Sch.
- David M. Kalivas, Middlesex Comm. Coll.
- Kathleen A. Kennedy, Missouri State Univ.
- Maria E. Montoya, New York Univ.
- Ariel J. Rahel Rubin, independent scholar, assistant
- Eric Tagliacozzo, Cornell Univ.
Last Updated: March 22, 2013 7:48 PM