The following corrections from the print version of the March 2006 issue of Perspectives should be noted:
- In the photo caption on page 31, Roy Rosenzweig's former title is vice president of the AHA's Research Division.
- In the photo caption on page 32, the name of Stuart Collins, a graduate student at the University of Pennsylvania, was mistakenly omitted.
- The word "distinguished" is misspelled in two photo captions on page 32.
- The photo caption at the bottom right of page 37 should say "AHA President James Sheehan with Mary Sarah Bilder, the 2005 winner of the Littleton-Griswold Prize."
- The photo captions on pages 52–53 were reversed.
We regret the errors.