Results of the 2012 AHA Election
Page Herrlinger, December 2012
Page Herrlinger (Bowdoin College), chair of the Nominating Committee, announced the following results of the November 2012 balloting for officers and committee members of the American Historical Association.
- Kenneth Pomeranz (University of Chicago)
- Jan E. Goldstein (University of Chicago)
Vice President, Teaching Division
- Elaine Carey (St. John's University)
- Mary Louise Roberts (University of Wisconsin-Madison)
- Randall M. Packard (Johns Hopkins University)
- Joshua L. Reid (University of Massachusetts Boston)
Committee on Committees
- Jeffrey Wasserstrom (University of California, Irvine)
- Position 1: Takashi Fujitani (University of Toronto)
- Position 2: Thavolia Glymph (Duke University)
- Position 3: Sophia Rosenfeld (University of Virginia)
The results will be formally announced at the annual business meeting of the AHA, to be held in New Orleans, on January 5, 2013, in La Galerie 6 of the New Orleans Marriott beginning at 4:45 p.m. A detailed election report will appear in the January 2013 issue of Perspectives on History.