From the 125th Annual Meeting column of the November 2010 issue of Perspectives on History
List of Presidential Sessions
AHA Staff, November 2010
Thursday, January 6, 3:00–5:00 p.m.
1. Climate Change and its Contested Histories
Friday, January 7, 9:30–11:30 a.m.
38. Ethnic Minorities in the Structures of Multi -ethnic Empires, Part 1: Ethnic Minorities in the Structures of Multi-ethnic Empires
Friday, January 7, 2:30–2:30 p.m.
75. The Crisis in Public Higher Education
Saturday, January 8, 9:00–11:00 a.m.
113. Historical Narratives and the Future of the Religious State
Saturday, January 8, 11:30 a.m.–1:30 p.m.
150. The Public Uses of History and the Global War on Terror
Saturday, January 8, 2:30–4:30 p.m.
188. Valuing the Environment
Sunday, January 9, 8:30–10:30 a.m.
226. Beyond Nation: Intellectual Genealogies of Pakistan
Sunday, January 9, 11:00 a.m.–1:00 p.m.
262. Religion and the Dead Body